Wide Fork Inside-Out Tongs
Designed to grab larger salad assortments with amazing control, while only using one hand. When you're finished, flip them around to fold flat and put them away for the next salad day. Tongs measure approximately 10” long, are handcrafted from cherry wood, and finished with clear mineral oil.
- Measure approximately 10" long.
- Handcrafted from cherry wood.
- Unique "flip" design folds these tongs flat until ready for use.
- Wide fork makes grabbing items a breeze!
- Please, no dishwasher, hand wash and rub lightly with food grade mineral oil to maintain appearance.
About Jonathan's Spoons
It all started the day Jonathan forgot to put a spoon in his lunch bag when he was working as an apprentice to a furniture maker. He took a piece of scrap wood and quickly shaped a spoon.
Jonathan’s spoons have developed over the years. Originally made of uncommon woods such as lilac, plum, and honeysuckle, he has since chosen to make his spoons of cherry wood. His utensils have a unique sense of balance and warmth because they are designed with the hand and purpose in mind. "Spoons" have become spatulas, tongs, spaghetti forks, spreaders, and more.