Maple Branch - Autumn Leaves
Featuring a rustic red, brown, and orange color palette inspired by the falling maple leaves of autumn, this enameled copper wall sculpture is crafted by hand using pulverized glass fused onto solid copper. The finished piece is a stunning example of skilled craftsmanship and natural beauty - the perfect complement for your home or office!
Measures approximately 41" long x 21" high x 3" deep.
- Work of art handmade by skilled artisans
- Vitreous enamel fused to copper
- Measures approximately 41" long x 21" high x 3" deep
- 1600 degree kiln fired
- Conceived, designed and manufactured in Cheshire, Connecticut since 1952
- All dimensions are approximate due to the hand crafting of the item
About Bovano of Cheshire
Bovano of Cheshire is a renowned wildlife and nature enameled copper sculpture company founded in 1952 by artist Jim Bower. Bower began what became his lifelong trade by blending metalworking and sculpture using a unique process of fusing powdered glass to copper.
Over the years the family has grown their selection into an array of stunning wall and desktop sculptures featuring birds, sea creatures, flowers, and botanical elements. To this day, each Bovano sculpture is crafted from start to finish by skilled artisans in Cheshire, Connecticut.