Beautiful necklace hand-crafted from start to finish with sterling silver and resin. The inside of the pendant is covered with a turquoise blue glaze, then clear resin is layered to create depth. Finally, the resin is ground and finished with fine steel wool to create a soap stone-like finish.
The pendant measures about 2" long and .5" wide. The 24" silver chain is beautifully hand-fabricated.
Matching earrings are available in a separate listing.
Clean with a blonde polishing cloth. Silver polish is not recommended. Avoid exposing cast resin to prolonged sunlight or heat.
- Hand-crafted using silver and cast resin
- Pendant measures about 2" long and .5" wide
- Hand-fabricated 24" long silver chain
- Clean with a blonde polishing cloth. Silver polish is not recommended. Avoid exposing cast resin to prolonged sunlight or heat
- Matching earrings are available in a separate listing
About Eileen Sutton
Some of Eileen’s earliest pieces were inspired by the lines she saw painted on the road while cycling in and around Philadelphia. Her forms are influenced by the color and materials she uses, along with what she sees in the world around her. Eileen’s precious metalworks are hand-fabricated, with occasional cast elements in 14K gold, sterling silver, and bronze. The colorful inlays are made from cast resin.