Round Seaglass Earrings
These brushed sterling silver & gold fill earrings feature a center of naturally tumbled seaglass and are finished with an attractive accent pearl . The pleasing round design draws attention to the seaglass center, and gives the pearl a perfect resting place to pull it all together. These look great with everyday clothes but hold their own when it's time to dress for more formal occasions, too.
- Brushed sterling silver and gold fill
- Naturally tumbled seaglass and a freshwater accent pearl
- Measure approximately 1.5"long and 1/2" wide
- Scratching and chemicals, as well as, hairspray and perfume, may remove the finish and diminish its effectiveness against silver tarnish
- Clean only with a soft cloth
About Mar of Santa Barbara
Greg Geyer was born in Los Angeles California and has been surrounded by art his entire life. His mother, Mar Marcotte, for whom the company is named, studied at UCLA. His father, George Geyer, is an artist and retired art professor. His grandfather, Sueo Serisawa, was a painter, and his grandmother, Mary Serisawa, an avid photographer. It was art by osmosis for Greg. As a child Greg would help his mother make ear wires and other simple items. Making jewelry was his summer job in high school and throughout college. Greg was an engineering major and studied architecture which, combined with his Japanese heritage, influence both his jewelry designs and how he constructs them.