A stunning bracelet with a "swing-open" feature makes putting this bracelet on a breeze! Crafted from sterling silver, with your choice of a lapis or turquoise accent stone.
- Crafted from sterling silver
- Measures approximately .65" wide x 2-2.5" in diameter
- Features a 25 x 7mm teardrop cabochon
- A cabochon is a gemstone which has been shaped and polished as opposed to faceted
- Choose either turquoise or lapis as an accent stone
To clean silver, use polishes formulated specifically to remove tarnish. Store all pieces separately in a soft cloth bag to protect them from the exposure to harsh daily elements.
About EL Designs
Ed Levin has been creating innovative jewelry designs since 1950. His journey began in Buenos Aires where he learned fine craftsmanship with a master Florentine jeweler. He later founded Ed Levin Jewelry- later renamed E.L. Designs- in the United States.Today, a team of dedicated craftspeople keep the Ed Levin artistic vision alive under the direction of current owner Peter Tonjes, creating wearable works of art where each piece is formed, tapered, and polished by hand.