This large earthenware casserole dish is perfect for cooking and serving your favorite casserole dishes. The sturdy side handles make it easy to grasp - it's a breeze getting this dish in and out of the oven!
- Crafted at Cedar Creek Gallery by studio artist Evelyn Ward
- Measures approximately 8.5" wide x11.5"long x 4" tall.
- Since these casserole dishes are handmade - one at a time- slight variations in size, design, and color should be expected
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe - and colors will not fade
- To avoid thermal shock, place in cold oven and let the dish heat evenly as the oven heats
About Evelyn Ward
Evelyn Ward is a studio potter at Cedar Creek Gallery. Currently, she works with earthenware clay because she is drawn to the rich color of the clay body. Her printing technique, called monoprinting, involves painting cut pieces of paper with liquid clay (slip), then transferring the painted paper onto the pot. When the paper is removed, the slip remains on the pot, creating her unique designs. Evelyn’s prior work as a printmaker influences her work, and is reflected in the hand-printed images that appear on her finished pieces.
“My pots are simple in form and surface design with architectural references. I make balanced pots for everyday use and to bring a little light to people’s lives.”