This BJ necklace is from Sue Rosengard's Classic Collection and has been a longtime staple in her design portfolio. The sterling chain is 16” and has a 3” extension. How nice to have that option to accommodate various necklines! Choose gold vermiel or sterling silver, each with a glass pearl accent.
- Overall pendant length is approximately 1"
- Chain length is 16" long, with a 3" extender
- Formed entirely by hand using only pliers or mandrels, or a cast geometric three- dimensional shape
- choose gold vermiel or sterling silver
- features a glass pearl accent - made with a glass bead and a pearlescent coating
About Sue Rosengard
Sue Rosengard creates affordable, well-crafted and well-designed jewelry. The contemporary geometric shapes are structured to flatter the face or lapel of the wearer while being lightweight, easy to wear, and timeless.
Her inspiration comes partly from growing up in Chicago among the skyscrapers and Frank Lloyd Wright influences. The designers of the Modernist era (1940-1960) have also been significant: jewelers Margaret de Patta and Paul Lobel, sculptor Alexander Calder, and designer Russell Wright.
Sue’s jewelry uses silver, gold, vermeil and a few plated components. The ear posts are sterling; ear wires and necklace chains are silver or gold-filled. Her jewelry is formed entirely by hand using only pliers or mandrels, or a cast geometric three- dimensional shape.