This large earthenware casserole dish is perfect for cooking and serving your favorite casserole dishes. The sturdy side handles make it easy to grasp - it's a breeze getting this dish in and out of the oven!
- Crafted at Cedar Creek Gallery by studio artist Evelyn Ward
- Measures approximately 8.5" wide x11.5"long x 4" tall.
- Since these casserole dishes are handmade - one at a time- slight variations in size, design, and color should be expected
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe - and colors will not fade
- To avoid thermal shock, place in cold oven and let the dish heat evenly as the oven heats
About Evelyn Ward
Evelyn's pots are simple in form and surface design with architectural references. She enjoys crafting balanced pots that would be nice to have in the home for use or enjoy. She enjoys the process of making pots, and hopes that each piece she makes can bring a little light to people’s lives. Currently, Evelyn is using earthenware clay. She loves the rich color of the clay body and was looking for a way to have areas of bare clay show through on the surfaces of the pots.