Dragonfly Garden Stake
Here's a dragonfly garden stake that will add a touch of elegance to any garden. This outdoor sculpture represents a heavy-bodied, strong-flying insect that is graceful, beautiful and great at preventing bothersome pests from invading your garden.
Handcrafted from copper, with lush patina wings. Finished with a durable clear coat for outdoor, year round enjoyment.
Measures approximately 2" tall x 12" long, with a 10" wingspan. Includes a 36" copper coated steel stake.
- Handcrafted from copper, with lush patina wings
- Finished with a durable clear coat for outdoor, year round enjoyment
- Measures approximately 2" tall x 12" long, with a 10" wingspan
- Includes a 36" copper coated steel stake
- As with all handcrafted items, slight variations in size, design, and color are to be expected
About Haw Creek Forge
Since 1991, founder Catherine Murphy and the artisans at Haw Creek Forge have been using copper to create detailed, yet whimsically elegant decorative sculptures.
Finished pieces are coated with UV resistant paint to add a pop of color, or a patina to create an aged effect. The sculptures also receive a durable clear coat to keep them looking great for years to come.
Copper sculptures from Haw Creek Forge will add a sense of charm and wonder to any home or garden.